Shayariel Teardrop tossed a Blogger Stick to me. I guess it was better than getting hit with an ugly stick. Tossing Blogger sticks means that a Blogger choses 5 other Bloggers and ask them to answer 5 random questions and those Bloggers will go on passing the stick to others.
1. Link the Person that tossed the stick
2. Answer the Questions
3. Toss the Stick to 5 different persons
4. Tell the persons you throw a stick at them
5. Ask 5 new Questions
1. Which is your favourite Book and why? My favorite book is usually the one I am reading atm. But if I have to pick one, I’d have to say “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee. This was the first book that I was required to read that I totally enjoyed and became an avid reader because of it.
2. How did you become an SL Blogger? I was looking for something different to do in SL and on a whim, applied for the male blogger position at FabFree. The rest is history.
3. What do you love most about SL? The lag…. seriously, the people I meet.
4. Your favourite Food? A good ribeye steak and a baked potato any day.
5. Do you have a Blogger Idol? Honestly, I don’t follow what other bloggers do. so I don’t have one.
The five bloggers I choose are….
Renee Lowenhart http://fabfree.wordpress.com/
Love Trill http://slovesadventures.wordpress.com/
Maci Restless http://www.lilmissfashioncupcake.com/
Daniella Riaxik http://www.rockinchicas.com/
Cerulean Capalini http://slalcoholics.wordpress.com/
Your five questions are …
1. Who’s your favorite Second Life Designer?
2. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
3. If I wasn’t spending countless hours on SL, I’d be doing ….?
4. When you aren’t blogging, What do you like doing in SL?
5. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?